Saturday, May 12, 2012

Random Thoughts on a Saturday Evening

Today was the first Saturday since the beginning of April that my husband didn't have to do research.  I thought it would be a fun day, so we woke up went grocery shopping, then did laundry.  It wasn't as fun as I had imagined, but now we have all day tomorrow to hang out.  Tomorrow is Mothers day, my first one as a mom, I will be running in an all women's 5k with a few friends and I am very excited.  We will have brunch with my in-laws and then dinner with my parents.  In between we will get to go do something outside in nature.  I am a nature girl, always have been, my family thinks its strange being as I am a girly girl to the extreme in other ways.  I will always go outside and play in the mud, rain, hike, whatever I can do outside it makes me feel so peaceful! 
This picture was taken on my honeymoon in St. Thomas

We discovered today that Charlotte is scared of vacuum cleaners. We are getting excited to travel to Florida in a month with her, and for her to see the ocean and be in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment