Thursday, May 10, 2012

Update on my Life

Wow, I forgot I had started this blog in school about 5 years ago! I got married May 8, 2010, had my daughter December 31, 2011, and completely changed my mind about my life path! I wasn't feeling like I loved anything that had to do with my degree, so I decided after getting laid off that I would go back to school to be a teacher :) I have been substitute teaching to get eperience (and some money), and will find out tomorrow what my basic skills test score will be, and then I will find out within a few weeks if I got in at EMU for the summer semester! My husband Russ has been beyond supportive, and I am so thankful to have someone that will support my dreams without a second thought.

My daughter Charlotte is now 4 months old and she is the sweetest little girl.  She is smiling all the time, reaching for EVERYTHING, putting everything in her mouth, babbles, rolling over sometimes, giggling, standing with help, and just started having rice cereal.  It has been such a journey so far with her, and I have to say the surprise has been totally worth it, I cannot imagine my life without her.  She is 16 lbs, and 25 inches long, growing like a weed and in the 90th percentile for both.

1 comment:

  1. i love this post! especially seeing your first post.. when you were talking about being married in a few years and here you are! such a little fairy tale :)

    ReplyDelete