Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy

Next up on "The List" is "List 5 things that make you most happy right now"

1.) Charlotte (my daughter) she is so happy and fun, she makes me smile every day, I love hanging out with her, and showing her how to do everything. She is learning how to talk right now and can say "Mama" "Dada" and "Nana" it melts my heart when she says "mama" to me in the morning and gives me a smile.

2.) Russ (my hubs) he is awesome! 

3.) Pictures, I have always loved taking pictures ever since I was in high school and I am FINALLY getting a legit camera for Christmas, I am so excited to be able to take all of my family pictures and to document our lives with a better camera.

4.) Chicago, Russ and I are going on a weekend get away just the two of us in a couple of weeks and it will be the first time we have been away for two nights without Charlotte.  We need it desperately and the sleeping in part will be a great perk as well!

5.) School! Since I passed my math test, I can finally start school in the winter semester, I cannot even wait to start because that means I am that much closer to reaching my dream of being a teacher.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment