Friday, September 28, 2012

Hardest Thing

Next up on the list is "What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced"

I think that it would have to be the time during my college years that I had to switch schools, be away from Russ and go through my brothers addiction. Those three things combined was an awful time.  My families relationship got tested, my relationship with myself got tested, and my relationship with Russ got REALLY tested. I won't go into the details but I am so happy to be out of that time and to have grown and learned so much about myself and my family during that.

Today we went to Gallup Park and took a really nice walk with a good friend, it was beautiful today perfect weather, and with all the leaves changing it was just perfect!

 Charlotte loves my sunglasses
 Not quite sure if she likes them on, would rather chew on them
 Taking a break on a bridge


Yesterday, my husband got to spend the day with Charlotte while I was teaching, they had a blast and sent me these pictures!

 Swinging with Dad
Just hanging out with Dad



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment