Tuesday, October 23, 2012

cookies and my slice of heaven

I'm sick :( poor me.

19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

That is a very good question...I have a few answers.  First would be near Boulder, Colorado.  I grew up going out to CO every summer until I was 12 or 13...I absolutely love it out there with all the mountains, fresh air, healthy people, hiking...it is just my tiny slice of heaven!  Another place I have always wanted to live was somewhere in the south...I love southern accents, love being warm, and love the sun shining all the time.  Who knows where we will end up but I love adventures sooo I don't really care where!

 aren't we cute? the hubs and I holding hands finishing our half marathon! I look like I am about to pass out (fun fact: I WAS)
 I was having an awful day, so I made my fav cookies (oatmeal scotchies OMG YUM) and had a glass (or 2..) of wine in case you were wondering, my day got much better :)
 we met up with baby M and Sarah today (and Steph too)
 crazy babies!
 happy C waving her sippy cup around (she promptly dropped it on the dogs head after this picture...)
I just love her 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment