Friday, October 12, 2012

Dogs and Birds

The next question is : If you were an animal what kind would you be and why?

This question puzzled me for quite some time...I thought and thought and finally I just came up with

DOG

I think I chose a dog because they are mostly treated like people, they are loyal, and SUPER cute! I wouldn't want to be a small dog, I think I would want to be a medium dog so I could still sleep on the bed.  I think being a dog also appeals to me because I could ALSO think all sorts of things and NOBODY would hear or understand me if I was thinking "MAN that guy looks awful" stuff like that.  Also when I was younger I always wished I was my own dog when I had to go to school or swim practice...they just SLEEP all the time, and that seemed so much more appealing when I had to go and do something productive.  I would not be the dog that sits and does the bum rub on the ground though because THAT is nasty.

I guess a bird would be pretty cool too...to poop on someones head? (think about it)

I can't decide so I will leave it at that!

We leave for Chicago in t minus 9 hours!!!!

I bought the cutest earrings yesterday from Francesca's its like my all time favorite store at the mall, and I have to make sure I don't spend every cent I make there!
 aren't they amazing? omg
The Tigers won last night, this is Char baby supporting them...she is also crazy tired, and ready to nap in this picture.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment