Thursday, October 4, 2012

Influenes


9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how

1.) My Mom- she is amazing, her dad said she should just go to secretarial school and not college.  She overcame EVERYTHING and turned out to be a wonderful role model, she got her bachelors, and even her masters degrees.  She made sure we had a great childhood, and even though it took my parents awhile to have kids, they kept trying and had them.  She is amazing, and one of my best friends.

2.) My Dad- He had many of his own business ventures from an early age, he told his Mother that he would pay for his own things once he turned 13.  He never went back on that promise, he went to college, and studied HARD, it didn't come easy for him, he also went and got his masters degree.  He has had many jobs in business and he is finally at the top, he is an amazing business man, and is also very real and down to earth.

3.) My Grandparents- They are so amazing.  I cannot even describe how much I look up to them.  They were a huge part of my childhood, and they are both very strong people that also went through a lot in their own childhood.

4.) My cousin Kathie- She started her own businesses and has really shown me the value of being honest and hard working.  She kind of adopted me a couple summers during my "rough patch" and helped me see that I could be smart, and succeed.

5.) My best friend Lauren-  she has always been independent, strong, and smart.  I look up to her so much, she has so much spirit and drive, she is also beautiful and kind.  She would give you the shirt off her back, and pick you up if you were in trouble.  She has gone through so much in her life so far, but yet she ALWAYS has a smile on her face asking how YOU are...

6.) My Husband- He is one of the strongest, smartest, and nicest people I know, he and I have been through a lot, he always supports me without a second thought and he is the BEST dad.  He has shown me how to study, how to understand math, and how to follow my dreams. 

7.) My Brother- He has been through a lot, and I am so proud of him for overcoming everything.  I look up to him so much, and from him I have learned that it really is possible to overcome things and SUCCEED. 

8.) My cousin Alice- She is one of my best friends, she is in med school right now and is one of the smartest people I know.  She moved really far away from home and is also going through one of the hardest programs, and yet she is always happy and in a great mood whenever I see her.  

9.) My baby best friend Lizzie- One of the reasons she has influenced me is through photography, she takes wonderful and artsy pictures.  Another reason is her style, she is truly an individual and does not care what others think of her, she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. 

10.) My brothers God parents Laurie and Joe- They are some of my favorite people, they worked their way up from nothing, and now are living my dream life in california.  They enjoy life to the fullest, and have two wonderful grown up children.  They welcome everyone into their life, and have been there for my family for many years.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of my life, I am so blessed to have met you.  
 I love this outfit on her
I literally think I have the happiest baby ever...she is just so smily and laughs ALL the time! I think she will start walking soon, I am hoping at least before she turns one! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment