Friday, October 19, 2012

My favorite accessory

18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

I honestly always forgive people, so I do not have an answer!

-I think I am addicted to mocha frap's from Sbucks...seriously its bad I get one like ALMOST every day...I didn't get one at all this week except once (I am having a moment where I don't think I spelled once right, it just looks funny...that happened to me when I had to write "groom" before I got married and I thought it sounded SO funny like legume hahaha) so I am pretty proud of myself.

-I don't like street cleaners...they are so unnecessarily LOUD

-I was on pinterest this morning and I found an amazing idea a wagon made into shelves! Genius. This WILL be at my future house
 amazing right?
 ahhhh!!! the cuteness!!!! (this jean jacket was found at a garage sale...in LOVE)
 baby C is my best and FAV accessory
she's so big...sigh I love her sneaky smile face

have a good weekend, I will let you know how my half marathon goes!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment