Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Passions

8. What are 5 passions you have?

1.) Reading
2.) Photography
3.) Teaching
4.) Traveling
5.) Running

That was one of the easiest questions so far!

Today I am one month and one day away from going to Nicaragua with my best friend! We are going to volunteer, sight see, and experience new things.  We have been best friends for almost 21 years...we met in first grade and are like sisters.  We don't talk often (because she is usually traveling the world) but when we do, we pick up right where we left off the last time.  I was talking to some friends the other day and one of them said that they only have a few friends because they are REAL.  Well, my best friend is as real as they come, and I think that is why we have stayed friends for so long, we get each other and we don't have to hang out ALL the time.

My hubby and I have started living healthy since we had Charlotte, and are running the Detroit half marathon in 3 weeks, I am so proud of us we have lost a ton of weight and gotten stronger together.  My hubby is finally under 195 (I say finally because he has been wanting to be under that for over 2 years).  I am 15 lbs lighter then my before baby weight even! I have had to get rid of a lot of clothes because of this fact.

We love fall 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment