Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pet Peeves

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have

1.) When I am talking on the phone and someone else tries to have a conversation with me at the same time...I cannot focus!
2.) Slow drivers in the left lane
3.) When my cat licks my chin when I am trying to go to sleep
4.) When I am walking with Charlotte in her stroller, and people don't move over on the sidewalk and make US move over.
5.) When I am running, and bikes don't say "on your left" coming up behind me
6.) When people ask me too many questions (usually Russ)
7.) Stinky Feet
8.) Jean shorts on guys
9.) When the grocery store is too crowded
10.) Commercials



This weekend we are running 12 miles...I am actually really excited about it and can't wait for our half marathon on the 21st! We just planned out our summer (I know we are a little ahead of ourselves) but we have a lot of weddings to go to, and we are in some of them.  Plus we are going to Minneapolis for 5 days for Russ' work conference.  Then in August we are going on a road trip to Acadia National Park in Maine.  I have never been there before and neither has Russ, we love camping and we have this thing where we have to go to a national park every summer.

Russ and I in Lake Michigan
Charlotte and I before going to brunch

xoxo

1 comment: