Sunday, December 9, 2012

the weekend

 shirt: old navy, jeans: target, scarf: von maur, boots: steve madden
also isn't this picture so cute? we were at Henry Ford Museum's big christmas tree
 shirt: marshalls, jeans: target, boots: target, sweater: gap

so this weekend went by way too fast...the hubs had to work yesterday, and today we went to Henry Ford museum which was so cool, C loved the trains and the big christmas tree :) then we went over to my in-laws for dinner. we also took our christmas card picture today yay!

my cat is evil. 

i was in a bad mood today so the hubs made me watch elf=instant happiness.

crazy med school texted me that trader joes has cheddar with chocolate in it. OMG.

my bestie olivia is coming this weekend! we fell in a fountain together and have been friends ever since. (yes, a fountain)

i hope the world doesn't really end on the 21st.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment