Monday, January 7, 2013

planners and school

ok never thought i would ever say this but....I LOVE SCHOOL! so far at least. except finding parking is such a bummer, you have to stalk people.  also my classroom smelled like bacon. what a weird smell for a classroom.

tomorrow we are going to Taco Tuesday (its where taco's are a dollar and we used to go all the time) its the cheapest most fun date night ever in life.  char baby is grumpy today again, we think its because she is growing because she just eats and eats and eats. i forgot to tell you she is in the 100th percentile for both height and weight, and only has to grow 4 inches by the time she is 2 years old to be on track to be 6 FEET TALL! we are raising a giant.  she will be taller then me and the hubs.

I went into target today to get myself a planner to stay organized this year (you guys I actually walked out of there with JUST that) and i was looking around and all of their nordstrom stuff was like 70% off, I cannot even believe i walked out of there with just my planner.  I am getting super responsible!


 i wish we still napped like this...most comfy position ever
this is old. obviously. but my hair has gotten so thin:( and this is my birthday last year it was super thick and had so much body (best part about having a baby is your hair gets AMAZING)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment