Thursday, January 31, 2013

the best sub ever

sweater: ASOS, tights: macy's, skirt: old navy, boots: steve madden

it says "best sub ever, Mrs. B" my 4th graders i love made this for me...<3
what is with this weather? i mean really. i almost had a heart attack this morning driving to sub, a car literally RIGHT in front of me flipped over in a ditch, TWO semi trucks went into a ditch i am so lucky i made it to work i had the biggest adrenaline rush of my life...who needs coffee GOD.

isn't that sign SO cute??! just what i needed after that crazy ride.

i am so excited because the hubs booked a night away for my birthday AND dinner at a fancy restaurant AND he already asked my mom to babysit. srsly. best hubby everrrr. i love my bday and last year i still felt huge from having char baby, and we came home at 11 p.m. to a screaming baby...so THIS year i feel skinny, we have a babysitter AND we get to get all dressed up.

also its date night tonight but we are including Charlotte because we are just going to BWW for 60 cent wings and it will literally take 20 min to scarf down food.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment