Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5 things


1.) I wish Char baby would keep leg warmers on, they are literally my favorite thing ever for little girls other then bows and tutus

2.) I want Lisa from RHOBH closet. legit closet envy, its probably as big as my house.

3.) today we went to play group at the library and omg it REALLY tired C out, she almost fell asleep like six times on the way home.

4.) I am making a scavenger hunt for the hubs this year for vday, aren't I such a good wife? 

5.) these two pictures are some of my favorite! i just love C's scrunch face smile she was so chubbyy! and the other one is at the beach in Destin last summer.

3 comments:

  1. hey there!
    thanks so much for following, i am returning the love :)
    i seriously love destin! only been there once and the beach was so beautiful, i cant wait to go back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two photos are lovely, and that first one is the cutest thing ever! I have never been to that beach, looks pretty awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kendra! :) Destin is SO pretty I can't wait to go back either.

    Thank you Alex :) you should definitely go someday :)

    ReplyDelete