Sunday, February 3, 2013

something happened

wintery walk

playing ring a round the rosy

awk fam photo

brr 

at the Henry Ford museum




































































we had such a great weekend, tickle fights, jumping on the bed, Henry Ford Museum, great food, snow...it was just so nice. and then something happened.

I was changing C this morning and all the sudden I smelled something not very pleasant.  so I decided to change her diaper...i opened it up and holy CRAP. literally. so disgusting. it reminded me of when she projectile pooped all over me when she was teeny.  she was wriggling around so much that my. hand. touched. her. poop.  i screamed at the hubs and made him finish changing her, while i washed my hands literally like 10 times. 

i can't wait until she is potty trained.

#parenthood

No comments:

Post a Comment