Thursday, March 7, 2013

blogger crushes

I wanted to do my first link up with one of my favorite new blogs I stumbled upon...Erin at Living in Yellow is so hilarious, and is doing this thing where you tell everyone who your blogger crush is (what blog(s) you absolutely love)...well I have quite a few but here are my top three :) none of them know I am doing this btw, so its kind of embarrassing but its probably fine.


1.) Ali over at Life and Us she is the most down to earth person, she is the cutest mom and wife, and has an adorable son, she tells it like it is, and is SUPER honest.  I love her style, and her pictures she takes, pretty much when she first commented on my blog I was SO excited because I feel like we could be real life friends :)

2.) L at Leather and Lace , was one of the first blogs I ever read, thanks to my bff crazy med school .  Lacie is one of THE most hilare people ever.  She talks about everything from poop, to unfortunate things that happen to her like getting locked out of her car by her animals (srsly), or falling in a parking lot.  She also has the cutest daughter, and her style is unique and I love it.  

3.) Lindsey over at Our Happiness Tour is one of my favorite blogs, she is seriously the prettiest mom ever, has amazing style and some really yummy recipes to try out.  



if you want to link up go on over to Living In Yellow and tell everyone who you love to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment