Wednesday, March 27, 2013

one of our favorite places


Today we went to the botanical gardens (it has become one of our favorite places) there were tons of people there, so it was kind of fun for Char to people watch (and me too...).  The lady at the front desk told us about this one flower that when it blooms it smells like rotting flesh...um OK cool? But that is why there were so many people there today I guess, it hasn't bloomed yet but I don't really want to be there when it does, yuck.  Lately C has just had her tongue out of her mouth or her finger in her mouth and I think she has some teeth coming in...it is rare to get a picture of her these days without her hand or tongue making an appearance!  She is also never really standing still, I swear the moment she learned how to walk, she started running instead. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment