Tuesday, April 30, 2013

16 month old Charlotte



This is as good as it gets for a smile for this one lately.  She smiles all the time but once you get the camera out she gives me all sorts of faces...

Charlotte is 16 months old today! I just don't even know how she went from sooo teeny to a giant!! I just love this age though she is so so much fun, she is my mini me (except she looks 100% like the hubs).  She says so many words, and repeats everything I say.  The hubs told her to call me Amy last night and she now calls me that...noottttt cool hubs.  All day I have been correcting her.  oh well.  She is such a picky eater literally all she eats is vegetable soup, ramen noodles, beans, strawberries, raisens, crackers, cheese, yogurt, applesauce, bananas, and bread.  I guess I am lucky she actually eats that though, and it is pretty cheap.

She runs arounds like crazy, loves swings, slides, dogs, flowers, dresses, hugs, kisses, ice cream, pretty much everything actually she is the best little girl, and my little bff.  She doesn't like when I leave the room (follows me everywhere: yes even the bathroom), changing her diaper, getting dressed, and most food haha I just love her.  She is showing so much love lately, she will just randomly give us hugs and kisses (like full on mouth to mouth saying MMMWAHH) so cute.

Happy 16 months baby girl, we love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment