Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lately


 Lately we have been going on a lot of adventures outside because it is finally in the 50s and the sun just makes us so happy.  I think that is why I want to move to Colorado so bad, even in the winter the sun is usually always out there.  We went to the park the other day and Char had so much fun going down the slide until some little boy pulled her hair...she was fine she hit his hand away haha.  

Things that make me happy right now:

*sunshine
*the hubs
*Char baby
*chardonay from Trader Joe's
*pretty dresses
*maxi skirts
*sandles
*the fact that my cat got shaved like a lion
*this blog
*my camera
*dry shampoo
*my comfy bed
*my pleather jacket
*school is almost over
*New Girl 
*lollipops
*coldstone ice cream
*watermelon
*Michigan Basketball










No comments:

Post a Comment