Friday, April 26, 2013

stripes

 //sweat shirt: von maur, jeans: 7's, tank top: target, Char is wearing all von maur//

This week has been so crazy.  It is finals week for both me and the hubs, so he has been working non stop from 8 a.m. until sometimes midnight or later (even weekends).  I just feel so tired because I have had to study and take finals along with chasing after Charlotte...no time to breathe! Last night we went to the comedy club for the hubs free birthday tickets I was srsly so tired I couldn't even function, so when they started talking about poop? I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

This morning when I went downstairs my mom told me that Callie (our cat) had escaped last night somehow from upstairs (which is kind of impossible since there is a door) hahaha no wonder I couldn't find her this morning she was ptfo under the bed because of her adventures last night with my dog...

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment