Sunday, May 12, 2013

entertainment


Happy Mothers day! C is in a phase where she has absolute endless energy...she is like the energizer bunny and its all I can do to keep up with her.  We were trying to finish her craft room today but one of us had to be entertaining her while the other one (not me) put everything together.  She learned how to say "walk please" and so she probably asks me that ten times a day or more, and it happened to be like 45 degrees today so not such a great day for one, but of course I am a sucker when she says "peas peas peas" and took her anyhow.  We went to the tigers game last night, I had my future SIL's shower this weekend, a graduation brunch (which I flat out MISSED because of traffic), then today was mothers day, I got flowers, pretzel m and m's and to run around after C all day.  Being a mom is probably the hardest, and most rewarding job I have ever done.  I love that little girl with my whole heart, but sometimes when she drinks water out of the toilet, eats cat food, spills my coffee all over my lap, wants nothing to do with her high chair, pulls the dogs tail, yells at the top of her lungs "BABABABAAA" she drives me absolutely crazy.  I wouldn't trade any of it though, I am always entertained, always busy, and never bored.  Thank you to all the moms out there, especially my own mom who went through all that and more with me and my brother.  Hope you all had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment