Thursday, September 12, 2013

big girl bed


Yesterday was so hot. 98 degrees hot. For most of the day C just ran around in her diaper and we played outside with the sprinkler, a bucket, and some cups.  Her and Cody (our dog) ran around and drank water out of the bucket and had the best time.  They really tire each other out its kind of awesome, all I do is just get more water for them and have a towel ready for them when they are done.  After we played outside, C wanted to wear my shirt, so being the cool mom I am I let her just hang out in my shirt and it was so hilare, it was like a night gown on her and kept falling off but she wouldn't wear anything else.  When the hubs got home from work we decided it was time for the big girl bed.  I literally was tearing up (?) it was so strange, I was happy but at the same time so SAD I don't want her growing up this fast!! She did great, slept all night in it, but woke up at 6:45 and made a HUGE mess in her room, and at 7:15 said "OUT NOW DADDY BEAR" into the monitor and that was that.  (yes she really calls the hubs daddy bear, probably the best thing ever in life). Please excuse the mess in our house, having a crazy toddler makes for a lot of clean up, and some (most) days I just let it go.






1 comment:

  1. "Out now daddy bear!" has to be the most hilarious thing I've ever heard.

    Charlotte has a sense of humor after my own heart. What a crack up!

    ReplyDelete