Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween and C at 22 months



 Happy Halloween!! Isn't C the cutest little ladybug?? Yesterday we went to the hubs work to trick or treat and C had a blast, I am kind of glad because today is totally gloomy and a 100 percent chance of rain allllll day.  Last night we carved pumpkins and I decided to just do mine in a heart and the hubs did his in a typical scary face:


Today C wanted to wear a tutu so I put a bun in her hair and since it is halloween I decided it was probably fine and acceptable:


 C is 22 months today! Charlotte you love holding hands, giving kisses, playing with your babies, building blocks, reading books, all animals.  You are saying so many things, this month you learned how to say your last name, you speak in little sentences, and you love tutus.  You don't really love vegetables, going to sleep, or sitting still.  We love you to the moon and back little girl! You surprise me more and more every day with how much you pick up on, thank you for being the very best kid ever.  I love hanging out with you, and it is so fun discovering the world with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment