Tuesday, October 22, 2013

my fun life






















Ok so I suck at putting pics not on instagram on my blog, but in case you don't follow me on instagram here are some gems! Over the weekend the hubs got sick, so we mostly just stayed in and drank lots of tea.  We also went out and got coffee in the rain and these three older ladies were taking forever while the hubs was waiting to order that I brought C up front in the car with me and we took a pretend little "trip" it was obviously to pop pop's house and obviously her babies and Ellie her elephant came to visit.  I love little kids imaginations, it is so fun.  Also I got an ear pimple over the weeekend, srsly the worst kind ever in life to acquire.  On Monday we went over to our friend Beh-may (Bennett is his name thats just how C says it) and TeeTee's (Candice) house.  They love each other and Char got pancakes and popcorn and just indulged in every single toy B had.  Then today we picked the hubs up from work to go to lunch and we convinced him home was more fun and so he put C down for her nap yayy! Every day though without fail C decides to wait until I put her in her crib to poop.  So it takes up to an hour to get her to go to sleep.  I still haven't showered today. It is just such a fun life I lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment