Monday, November 4, 2013

bowling and friendship


 These little peanuts are the cutest ever.  The love they have for each other is sooo sweet! We got to see baby J a lot over the weekend, and Char was just so beside herself with happiness.  I asked who she wanted to pray for last night and she said: "Josh, Ellie (her elephant), and mine elbow" I didn't ask about the elbow thing...but how cute is it she wanted to pray for little J?? I am so thankful for his mom.  She is probably one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I am so grateful for her friendship.  She is just one of those people that was born to be a mom, she just glows around J, and you can tell she really means it when she says she loves being a mom.  Char loves her too and always wants to give her kisses and hugs.  It is a rare thing to find someone you connect with on so many levels, and we have so much in common with our kids, fashion, faith...it is just so nice to have her in my life.  
Last night the hubs and I went bowling with some friends and I surprised myself with how baller I am, I must have picked up these skills from my Grandpa and Grandma because they used to be amazing at it! I even won a free game! It was so fun, we used to go bowling all the time but we kind of stopped so it was really nice to get out and do something different. I actually even really don't mind the shoes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment