Friday, November 29, 2013

thankful


Happy Thanksgiving! We had so many people come to our house it was bursting with love, and family.  C had a complete meltdown right as we sat down for dinner (of course) so she had to have a few time outs but it let us all actually eat which was nice.  I am so thankful for everyone in my life, my hubs, my (mostly) sweet daughter, and how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life supporting me.  Crazy med school came for dinner, and after a few glasses of wine, too much cheesecake and mashed potatoes we went out for a drink (which turned into a few...since it was happy hour there) and then we ended up dancing at an almost empty Ricks (which is the dirtiest college bar ever but somehow we just love it).  It was probably one of my most favorite Thanksgivings to date.  
Today I took a test and was so not happy with how it turned out, BUT I can retake it next week so hopefully I get the results I am looking for then! I am about to watch Elf and eat left over cheesecake, have a great weekend everyone!















No comments:

Post a Comment