Sunday, November 24, 2013

the lights before Christmas


This morning, the hubs and  C let me sleep in, it was AMAZING (I also should mention I went to bed at 10:30...on a Saturday night...#livingthevidaloca) they woke me up with a mint mocha and french toast.  How lucky am I?! Then we stayed in our pajamas for a REALLY long time, and then finally showered and went to the lights before Christmas with my brother and SIL, and now I feel SUPER in the holiday spirit fa la la la laaaa! We are getting our tree next weekend!! This week I only have ONE class, and my BFF crazy med school is coming for Thanksgiving, along with a ton of my family, and then my BFF from Cbus is coming for the weekend, and its a fun football game, and an ugly Christmas sweater bday party for my bestie M, I just can't even handle all the fun and celebrating!!










No comments:

Post a Comment