Monday, March 31, 2014

shopping, baby girl, and balls



You guys. I have a problem. It is called shopping.  What makes it worse is shopping for TWO girls.  I swear everything at Gap just screams my name when I walk in and I have to buy it.  What makes matters worse is that EVERYTHING was 40% off yesterday.  Sooo I kind of went a little crazy.  I am done though, until tomorrow when me and my Mom go to the outlets. But then I am seriously done.  We don't have much to buy for baby girl but I do want the Boba wrap, hubs wants the ergo, and we need diapers obviously.  The only clothes sizes we are missing is 0-9 months so I HAD to go shopping.  That is what I am telling myself anyhow.

Today I am 20 weeks! I feel wonderful, except for heartburn at night does keep me up 2-3 times a week.  I can deal with that though as long as I don't feel like puking.  I have a lot more energy and I am trying to work out every day, just long walks and squats and lunges.  I was running for a little bit but I hate the feeling of things jiggling and it hurt so I stopped.  I crave carrots like no other, seriously I have eaten more carrots this pregnancy then in my whole life combined.  I guess baby girl will have wonderful eye sight! We decided on a name I think! Elizabeth Grace <3 Elizabeth was the hubs Grandma's name, as well as a ton of family on both of my sides, and Grace is my Mom's middle name (as well as her Mom's name) so it has a lot of meaning.  Also it is my BFFs name too (she just spells it differently)! I just love the name it goes so well with Charlotte and its just beautiful.  

When we were at Gap yesterday C kept picking up clothes and handing them to me saying "for Elizabeth Grace mommy" it was seriously the cutest thing I have EVER seen. I also asked C who her bestfriend was the other day and she said "Elizabeth Grace, Mommy, and Daddy" I almost cried it was so cute.  She says the funniest things ever.  She was eating vegetable soup yesterday and there were peas in it (she calls peas "balls") and she YELLED at the top of her lungs "I LIKE BALLS" I seriously peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment