Wednesday, April 30, 2014

crazy ninja




So how many times can a 2 year old throw herself on the floor? In my house 15.  By 11 a.m. ranging from crying because I gave her a napkin not a paper towel, I helped her put something back when she asked me to, I moved her baby out of the way so she wouldn't fall...I really hate the terrible twos.  C has gone crazy, and some foreign being took over her body.  I wonder if this is what she will be like when she is a teenager...
I took a shower this morning (like less than a minute) and found C in the nursery having a picnic in her diaper.  She used her stool and took off her clothes and put a hair clip in.  IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.  She is a crazy ninja. When will I ever shower again once this baby girl comes? Probably never. I rarely shower now anyhow, so its probably fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment