Wednesday, August 27, 2014

family of 4



 We took some family pictures yesterday just for fun because I realized we hadn't gotten a picture of the four of us yet!! Crazy. I really wanted to at the hospital but I was so out of it I couldn't remember to get that shot! I am so happy with how these turned out, and I just want to take more and more.  It still doesn't seem real to me that we are a family of four now.  These past two weeks have flown by and I cannot believe little Ellie bean is 2 weeks old already.  They have all kind of blurred together (the days and nights) she isn't on any sort of schedule yet, and its hard for us to go anywhere before 11 am...I don't know how people do it with more kids! E loves to cluster feed until 2-3 in the morning so that has been interesting because of course Char gets up at 7 am so we are surviving but barely.  We had her 2 week appointment today and she weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds 4 ounces...she is so teeny! Charlotte when she was BORN weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces...its crazy to me how small this girl is compared to her sister.  C was already in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers at 2 weeks old, and baby E is still in newborn diapers and clothes.  She is such a sweetheart though and when she is awake she just looks around, but if she is hungry? She lets out a super loud scream and lets you know she needs food ASAP otherwise her world is ending.  She sleeps in her crib every night, but hates being cold so sometimes after I nurse her I just let her sleep in bed with us for the hour she sleeps and then wants more food again.  She still has so much hair, it is lightening up a lot though so I think she will be blonde eventually.  My cousin has been in town this week helping out with C and I am reallllly going to miss her when she goes home.  She has been SO helpful and let us just soak in newborn baby time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment