Thursday, December 18, 2014

Just some updates

 This little marshmallow girl, I just have so much love for her.  Ever since getting this sleep suit she has been sleeping amazing.  It is my bff.  No joke.  I was looking at her tonight while I was feeding her and I teared up (#hormones) because she is just so perfect and little (not really she is huge) and just I can't believe I was entrusted TWO humans to take care of.  I feel like I am 18 still and shouldn't have two kids, but here I am at 27 years old with two amazing (sometimes super cranky) kids.  Speaking of hormones though my hair started falling out.  I could make someone a wig with the amount of hair I am losing, it is kind of alarming.  I still have some hair left on my head though so its probably fine.

 Russ is defending his thesis TOMORROW.  I am so so proud of this guy.  He has put so much effort and time into it, all the while being the best dad and husband.  We have really tried to enjoy our last few weeks here in MI and the free babysitting so we have gone out a whole bunch with just each other and it has just been amazing.  I had missed him!

 Charlotte is the best big sister.  If I have to leave the room and shower, or make lunch, or do laundry she is always there to keep Elizabeth entertained and happy.  She will be 3 in a few short weeks and I can hardly believe she will be that old.  She is still my little sidekick and follows me around everywhere.  She is so sweet, and loves her sister more than anything.  Don't get me wrong she still has her diva moments and can throw 7 tantrums in 10 minutes but hopefully she grows out of that soon? 

 Sometimes while Char naps we hang out and just play on my bed.  This particular day I had TRIED to get them both to nap at the same time but little miss wasn't having it.  I brought her to my bed and we played for a little and she just passed out right next to me it was so cute. 

 Ok don't judge me but sometimes I let Charlotte pick out E's clothes...she usually picks out something hilarious and this day was no exception haha.

We tried taking another Christmas picture and this time it actually turned out pretty good, but I didn't get it together in time and we will just send out a "We've moved!" card in a few months when things settle down.  


No comments:

Post a Comment