Friday, January 23, 2015

NC we love you


 North Carolina we love you.  The weather, the trees, the sunsets, the people are all so amazing.  It was so lonely here at first (at least it was for me) until I started meeting some of the nicest people and now I have mom friends yay! The pictures in this post were taken at this lake about 20 minutes from where we live, and we decided to have a sunset picnic.  It was breath taking.  I have been so mean lately to Russ, and for no reason other then the fact that I am just lonely, and am burnt out with my teething 5.5 month old, and my crazy tantrum throwing 3 year old.  AKA mom life.  I hash tagged mom life the other day and my phone auto corrected it to "no life" which made me crack up because welllll it is kind of true.  
In all honesty though my girls are amazing.  They seriously make every day so much fun, and the stuff that Charlotte says now is just hilarious.  Today she told me that a goat was going to come in our house and eat us.  I don't know where she gets this stuff.  Then we were making spaghetti and every 5 seconds she did a little twirl and said "I am just SO HAPPY" it is amazing to me what that child gets excited about.  Every morning she asks me "So what is the plan today Mom?" she loves to know what is going on that day.  We signed Char up for pre school today, and oh my gosh she is SO excited to go to school (it doesn't start until August) I have to admit I am excited for her too, it will be so good for her to do something without us.  
I just need to remember that they are only young once and that the days are long but the years are short.  That and drink lots of coffee.  
Happy weekend everyone!!









No comments:

Post a Comment