Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday

This week was just as exhausting as last week was! I feel like it was JUST Friday, teething babies are NOT fun.  The weather was also crazy this week, Weds was PERFECT and then it was cold and rainy the rest of the week.

Anyways! Here is my Five on Friday:

1.) Wednesday was perfect.  It was 75 degrees and sunny.  We literally stayed outside the entire day, skipped nap and just played.  I think it made one 3 year old super happy to run around and get all her energy out.  E was on the swing for probably an hour and she couldn't get enough!

2.) This picture was also on Wednesday, E was just so happy it was nice to see her smile after being a complete tyrant and keeping us all awake from about 2 am on.  I think this is our first selfie together where we are both smiling :)


3.) 
 Don't let this sweet face fool you, those two teeth she made us ALL work for, but they really are so cute I can't stay upset with my lack of sleep.  I think we are getting maybe 4 hours every night.  Any ideas on how to keep her asleep? I need all the help I can get, we got so lucky with C she slept 10 hours a night starting at 7 weeks old so I am a fish out of water with this one and her awful sleeping habits! She sleeps in her crib and goes to bed around 7 then she wakes up around 11 and FREAKS out and usually won't go back to sleep until 12:30-1 and then she is just up every 2-3 hours.  It is super tiring.  HELP!

4.) Since my week has been full of whiny, clingy, needy kids (I am sorry to complain so much really it wasn't THAT awful) Russ came home with these tulips and it made me smile :) I have a good guy.

5.) I dropped my phone today and it shattered.  I know, cherry on top of my week huh? So I have to go get it fixed tomorrow and it actually turns out its at a mall that I have never been to yet so I am kind of excited to check it out! I am going alone too.  Coffee. Walking around by myself. Cannot wait!

Hope you all have had a WAY better week then me, and a great weekend!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete