Sunday, April 12, 2015

Best Weekend



 We had a really great weekend.  I have been feeling in a funk lately and not myself, I think it was just being sick/allergies combined with Elle not sleeping well, and long work days for Russ.  BUT this weekend cured it all.  Saturday we went to Jordan Lake for a picnic and it was the perfect weather, that night I got to go out with some sweet friends to a Greek restaurant downtown and listen to live music, eat amazing Greek food, and have the belly dancer put her sword on my head...haha then today we went to Duke Gardens which have to be the prettiest gardens ever, perfect weather and perfect lighting (haha the photographer in me).  All in all I never want it to end!! 
Hope you all had a great weekend as well :)









No comments:

Post a Comment