Monday, December 14, 2015

Where I have been!

HEY! I am not dead. Sorry life got crazy!! Updates: In July we moved to a house! No more apartment sharing wall living for us!! My job is going super well with R&F so we could finally afford more then 800 dollars in rent woo!! Russ is doing well, he has applied to a bunch of professor jobs and starts his new one in Jan, will update more about that later! C is almost 4, she started pre school and is loving it! E turned 1, and also started walking, saying no, and turned into a crazy toddler! We had the in-laws visit in August, and my fam visited in November.  My Grandma turned 90, we went to Cape Cod for a friends wedding, C swallowed a penny...  It has been fun, and all around busy! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to....




 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment